Welcome to our BABY blog!!!

That's right...we are having a BABY! We found out this Awesome news on June 8, a few days before we took off for Vegas! Glad we got that trip out of our system, it will probably be a while before we make it back! But we sure did have a blast!

We are so excited about this new little member of our fabulous family! From what we can tell, it is already ADORABLE!

For the next several months, we are going to document our life preparing for the arrival of Baby Wilkins so stop by and check out our progress! Feel free to leave us comments along the way, we would love to see and hear from everyone that stops by our page!

Love you all,
Candace and Scott

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here it is!!!



This is our most recent scan...this picture was taken at 8 weeks and 5 days...Our little wiggle worm was just wiggling away! The tiny little arms and legs were moving all over the place! It was an AWESOME thing to see!

So as of tomorrow, I will be exactly 9 weeks, WOW time has already flown! I have not been sick AT ALL! I am really thanking my lucky stars, but I am prepared at any moment to take on some nausea! Right now I am only craving Clearly Canadian Mountain Blackberry flavored water...the bad thing is, they no longer sell Clearly Canadian in Texas! So today I placed an order for some, it will be shipping from California! The other sad thing is that the shipping for the water costs more than the actual water! OH WELL, it better be good! Hopefully my memory isn't deceiving me!

Oh one more thing I should maybe mention... I have already gained 3lbs...ugh not so good in my book, thats the last thing I need! But the doctor and nurse seemed to think that, that was a good thing...hmmm...We shall see... I mean considering this baby is only 2.08 CM! Yes 2 Centimeters!!!! I don't know where that 3 lbs came from! Oh well one thing I must get used to... Its only going to increase from here!

Well thats all for now! More news soon!

Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment