Welcome to our BABY blog!!!

That's right...we are having a BABY! We found out this Awesome news on June 8, a few days before we took off for Vegas! Glad we got that trip out of our system, it will probably be a while before we make it back! But we sure did have a blast!

We are so excited about this new little member of our fabulous family! From what we can tell, it is already ADORABLE!

For the next several months, we are going to document our life preparing for the arrival of Baby Wilkins so stop by and check out our progress! Feel free to leave us comments along the way, we would love to see and hear from everyone that stops by our page!

Love you all,
Candace and Scott

Friday, November 26, 2010

28 WEEKS...THE THIRD TRIMESTER!

I am officially in the third trimester! I will go to the doctor on Tuesday for a checkup and they will do the glucose test to test for gestational diabetes, hopefully that comes out all clear! From there I will have to start going to the doctor every two weeks! And as I mentioned before, on December 13, we have a 4D ultrasound! I am so excited about that! I can't wait to get a look at this cute little boy!

We had a great Turkey day yesterday! I definitely ate a lot! My favorite part was the dessert! We had so much to choose from, so I just had a little sampling of all of it! mmmm!

The changing table is coming along quite nicely! Scott should begin the painting/priming today! I can't wait to see it all done and to get it into the room! My first baby shower is next weekend, so I will hopefully be able to come home and put some of the presents on the shelves of the new unit! Well, lets hope anyway!

As I am typing this blog, the little one must have the hiccups! I can feel him very regularly now, and it is the weirdest feeling when the hiccups come along! Its just a constant thumping in my belly! I can't stand getting the hiccups and I get them quite regularly, it looks like our little guy will have them quite a bit too, from what I can tell anyway... he gets them at least once a day! Its not as bad when he has them though, however it can get annoying if they last a while, but that's alright, that is just another reminder to me that he is doing okay!!!

That's all for now, we will update again next week!

How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love the room and changing table and everything! Cute cute!!!!!!! Scotty ... so talented and Candy ... who knew you were an artist!!!!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete