Welcome to our BABY blog!!!

That's right...we are having a BABY! We found out this Awesome news on June 8, a few days before we took off for Vegas! Glad we got that trip out of our system, it will probably be a while before we make it back! But we sure did have a blast!

We are so excited about this new little member of our fabulous family! From what we can tell, it is already ADORABLE!

For the next several months, we are going to document our life preparing for the arrival of Baby Wilkins so stop by and check out our progress! Feel free to leave us comments along the way, we would love to see and hear from everyone that stops by our page!

Love you all,
Candace and Scott

Thursday, December 23, 2010

32 Weeks! 8 more to go...

Again, not a whole lot has changed this week, besides my growing belly and occasional swelling of my feet!

As you can see, we were able to do another 4D ultrasound on Monday...that is just so much fun! Our little guy is so cute...We are so ready to meet him!

The sleep at night is getting worse... I CANT SLEEP!!! I am so tired throughout the day because I cant seem to get my mind to stop throughout the night. I am constantly thinking about things that I need to do or I have dreams about crazy things that might happen, if its not one thing its another!

I am excited for all of the Christmas festivities to begin! We have two parties tonight (which will not help my exhaustion) and then my family Christmas tomorrow and Scott's family Christmas on Saturday! I am very happy this year because I think that it is the first year(that I can remember anyway) that I do not have to work on Christmas Eve! WOOOHOOOO!

As for our little dude, he seems to be quite the sweet boy already! I keep reading on websites and in books that by this point I should feel him kicking my ribs and making me really uncomfortable, but he is has not done that at all! He seems to become active around 8pm, that is when I can watch my stomach move all over the place...but the rest of the day, I just feel small movements and pokes! Lets hope that he continues to be nice to his mommy!

Well that is all for now, Merry Christmas everyone!

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment