So let's see... this has been one crazy busy week! We lost our paw-paw :(...he went to be with Jesus! So, we prepared for the funeral and saw many many old and cherished faces! Many of which rubbed my new baby bump! I think it is the first reaction from people when they find out you are pregnant or that your baby is starting to show... they immediately rub your belly! Which is fine with me... I really don't mind it. I know some people think its violating their space, but it is a nice reminder to me that there is a cute little baby growing in my tummy!
Over the weekend I was struck with a terrible stomach virus that spread throughout our home and even on to others (sorry everyone that caught it)... That was so hard to be sick and not able to eat anything... I was so hungry all day and I couldn't eat anything... I was so happy when I could put food in my mouth again... I think that was the baby's doing! And just when I conquered the virus, I was struck with a cold...I am still dealing with it...it is so hard when you cant take any medicine to help with congestion! Hopefully I will be over this soon, I am ready to breathe again!
I am counting down the days... 19 days til the big 20 week ultrasound... can't wait to see this little one again! I cant believe I am almost 1/2 way done...Time is really flying by and I am starting to be extremely thankful for our Temperpedic bed. I love that bed more and more each day and I am sure I will benefit from it everyday to come with this growing belly of mine, I get such a great nights sleep!
Nothing has changed with the Nursery...So, no news there.
That's about all for now! Thanks for reading the blog!
Week 18 of Pregnancy
You might start to feel your baby moving around anytime now, which is a great way to take your mind off your bothersome back. At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, he/she now may be large enough for you to feel him/her twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his way around the womb. Plus, he's developing yawning and hiccupping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his own unique set of toe and fingerprints.
Welcome to our BABY blog!!!
That's right...we are having a BABY! We found out this Awesome news on June 8, a few days before we took off for Vegas! Glad we got that trip out of our system, it will probably be a while before we make it back! But we sure did have a blast!
We are so excited about this new little member of our fabulous family! From what we can tell, it is already ADORABLE!
For the next several months, we are going to document our life preparing for the arrival of Baby Wilkins so stop by and check out our progress! Feel free to leave us comments along the way, we would love to see and hear from everyone that stops by our page!
Love you all,
Candace and Scott
We are so excited about this new little member of our fabulous family! From what we can tell, it is already ADORABLE!
For the next several months, we are going to document our life preparing for the arrival of Baby Wilkins so stop by and check out our progress! Feel free to leave us comments along the way, we would love to see and hear from everyone that stops by our page!
Love you all,
Candace and Scott
hey girl ~
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better real soon!
Are you allowed to use Vicks Vapor Rub? If so, then rub some on the bottoms of your feet before you go to bed... the next morning is always better for me!
Are you feeling any baby movements yet?